<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

I love reading bartcop 

I read it every day. It's funny, and wilder than hell. But as I scroll down through his primitive single-page template, laughing at this, that and the other, I always come to a dead halt at one point. The laughs stop instantly when I come to this:


Bush's American soldier body count in Iraq

Bush lied, and caused 571 Americans their lives - and counting.


It's an updated number, different nearly every day. When I see that it's changed, even when I've heard the news on the radio, it still takes my breath away. Thinking about the lives snuffed out--for what?

For what? A last resort war? To stifle a genuine threat to our country?

For what?

BushWhackedUSA.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com