<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

If Ralph Nader could only get 741 people to show up... 

...to an Oregon rally, trying to get 1000 signatures to qualify for the ballot there...

...how come he's polling as high as SIX PERCENT in some states??????

I'm getting worried and upset about Ralph, only because everything I hear about him is so...conflicting. Does he still have a base? Is that base just lying pollsters' faces? Will that base pull the lever for Kerry when they enter the booth, out of sight?

I'm getting worried and upset about Ralph. Maybe that's the idea. If he has no voter base in reality, he garners and creates no controversy and no headlines. I just don't get it, and I'm not going to pretend I do.

And the Diebold Factor makes Ralph Nader look like a piker.

BushWhackedUSA.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com