<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Sexy New Logo 

I've hit a new low with this one. A politically conservative friend called my story on America's Golfer-in-Chief "sophomoric" the other day. I happen to think it's rather sophisticated, myself. It's built entirely on a foundation of valid news and fact-based opinion pieces that are critical of Bush, and packed with links. To make its point, the satire juxtaposes images of Bush golfing while Americans and Iraqis die under his orders. Etc.

So, I challenged myself to make something that truly deserves the label "sophomoric":

Bush Declassifies Presidential Briefs

If you scroll down to the bottom (no pun intended), you'll find a new logo linking back to this blog.

As my father says, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com