<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

A TALE OF TWO HEADS (& A PATHETIC CRY FOR HELP) 

I published a new satire piece today:

TO AVERT CRITICISM OVER JOINT 9/11 TESTIMONY, BUSH AND CHENEY BECOME SURGICALLY CONJOINED

Usually when I do something like this, I can count on links for Buzzflash and the editor of Michael Moore's "Must Read" page (which is excellent, by the way). For some reason, though, neither has come through this time (despite my pleasantly worded, personal notes to them). Now, this could be because the piece sucks (if so, tell me); but I happen to think it's one of my best efforts. And I LOVE a couple of the pictures.

Anway, I'm hoping the BushWhackedUSA blog readers will help spread the word about this one by E-mailing friends with a link and/or posting links to the article in their own and other blogs. Of course, I'll start spreading the word about this one, as well, to the best of my ability.

I must confess: there's something deeply satisfying in making these things, despite the fact that they take HOURS, which I don't really have.

Now, back to work on that damned novel...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com