<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

OUTFOXED BY "OUTFOXED" 

Well, I tried to attend a local showing of Outfoxed, the movie about Fox News which is showing in various house parties around the country, but the house I signed up for had not received the movie. They send us along to another address, which was difficult (for us) to find; and when we did find it, it turned out to be an art gallery that was closed. Ah well. I was going to write a review here, but that's just not going to happen.

I had even baked a loaf of bread to take with us. At least we had that to snack on for the drive home. It's no easy task getting a four-week old infant and her accoutrements out the door, mind you. We earned that bread.

If anyone hears of another showing in or around Missoula, drop me a line.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com